Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ch. 5, Page 3

"How is Ayelerarch working out?" Ehlissa asked, still showing what seemed like genuine interest.

"Oh, he's great!" Tenser continued.

"Isn't he a paladin?"

"Well...that didn't turn out to be true. I think he tried to become one at some point, but couldn't qualify? I'm not sure how that works..." Tenser realized his thoughts were wandering and returned to the topic. "But he is a good man. Just the sort of adventuring companion Yrag always said I needed. The exact opposite of..."

"Robilar?" Ehlissa guessed. She could tell from Tenser's look that she was right. "I'm sorry. You were saying about the Jeweled Man?"

"Ah!  Yes. There we were..."


2 comments:

  1. Nice---trying to herd it into a trap!

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing balloons in my sleep!

    Yeah this is certainly a trippy encounter.

    ReplyDelete