Friday, September 27, 2013

Ch. 2, Page 8

"Now comes the hard part," Tenser said.

"How's that now?" Terik asked.

"Well, we can assume that there are still at least some defenders inside and that they'll be watching from the palisade.  We have to get me into spell range to take them out, without getting hit by any arrows or crossbow bolts."

"I know what you're asking."  Terik changed to a mocking falsetto.  "Oh no, I'm a dainty little spellcaster.  Will you be my meat shield, big tough guy?"

"Hey now--"

"Aw, save it," Terik said with a dismissive wave of his hand.  "I like charging into danger; makes me feel more alive.  Come on."

Click to enlarge or view here.
 

2 comments:

  1. "We are betrayed!" cried Gronan.

    "Aw, stuff it!" replied Robilar.

    Sneaky little devil, isn't he?

    Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete