Monday, August 13, 2018

Ch. 5, Page 20

"This is neither the time nor the place for such a discussion!" Tenser hissed through gritted teeth at his currently troublesome paramour. "Just...just come with me to my room."

"Tenser, the impropriety!" Endelar exclaimed with an audible gasp.

"...I mean, just to talk to me from the hallway while I look for something in my room!" Tenser glanced from side to side as he spoke and tried to check the anger that he felt that this exchange was being heard by every man in the common room of the inn.


Outside, and opposite the inn, Robilar stood his ground on the rooftop in a strange sort of standoff with the invisible stalker. It was cunning, this stalker, and Robilar knew he had overplayed his hand by revealing that he was observing the roof tiles move when he last attacked it. He tried to imagine what its next move would be. Fight, or...


5 comments:

  1. LOL. Well done, Scott and Mike, well done! :D

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Web. One of the most useful spells in the entire game for it's level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otto carrying a bag of flour is my favorite panel in months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I erred in not making this the exciting adventures of Otto, Flour Merchant!

      Delete
    2. While less glamorous (and profitable) than adventure and wizardry, it's certainly less perilous!

      Delete