Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Page 16

"Did you think the tangles back there posed a danger?" Ehlissa asked at last.

"I didn't know," Yrag said, "and that's what was dangerous. I know it's been awhile since I was through here last, but they were not here before and could have been placed to conceal a trap."

"This far from the castle?" Tenser asked.

"Stay cautious," Yrag warned. "I will keep my shield on me and my sword in hand from here on. I advise you do the same with either your dagger hilts or your spell pouches, whichever you place the most trust in."

Click to enlarge, or view it here

7 comments:

  1. Clicking on the image is 404ing @ http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tNpD_gaAa08/UCpmM0sqobI/AAAAAAAAAc8/P29Nhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifPtv4B2s/s1600/cgpage16.jpg

    Clicking on the "view it here" link is fine.

    Nice work, as always, guys! :D

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed ... I'm getting an error from clicking the image-link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could say this was just a test to see who was paying attention. I'll be darned if I can figure out what is wrong. I'll try reloading the image this evening...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's working right for me now. Looking good for everyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean that Yrag is also a worshiper of Crom? Shades of Conan! :O

    Nice guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmmm he is? I would not doubt it with early Greyhawk. Gary had all kinds of worship from literature.

    ReplyDelete